Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Ballet withdrawal and a new dance bag

Hi all, I was planning on waiting until I had my next class (which is next Wednesday) before I updated, but I am currently going through ballet withdrawal so much that I decided to buy a new ballet bag! I found it when I was out shopping with my mum, nanna, sister and aunt. It is not a dance brand like Bloch or capezio, it is actually a converse bag and was 25 dollars cheaper then all the dance bags that I have been looking at that are about the same in size and number of pockets.
So since then I have been trying to figure out what to put in it, I mean I already have the basics in it like my leo, tights ect. But what else should go in it? Oh and I am getting some legwarmers tomorrow yay! But I think that is all I have to say for now... sorry for the short post but I will tell you all about my first inter-foundation class next week, until then here is a picture of my new bag and the things I have in it... if can think of anything else that I should have in it please let me know!
Thanks,
Bonnie_Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment