Friday, September 24, 2010

Class 5

Hi all!
Ok, first off I would like to say sorry for mot updating last week. I hurt my hip and shoulder (still not too sure how I did it though) and I didn’t get to go to class and I was too devastated to write on here.  So on a brighter note, I did go to class last night and it was sooooo much fun. I had my old teacher again and it was ok, except for the fact that apparently the school is holding its concert next week and the end of term on Saturday and it was so busy in there that I didn’t even get into class until 20 minuets after my class was supposed to start and then (because my teacher is the owner) we kept getting interrupted but because of this she decided not to charge me for the lesson, thanks Judith!
Ok, so even though there were lots on interruptions and we stated late she still worked me really hard and by the end of the class I had defiantly worked up a sweat and she had a little surprise for me right at the end. I am moving up into inter-foundation next term! She said that she had used to class to see how far I had come and she liked the way I handled myself at the barre and how I took direction and corrections, I need to work a lot on my strength and flexibility over the holidays so that I am not embarrassingly behind but I am really looking forward to it. Oh, and she also mentioned in passing that the other teacher I had said that I picked things up quickly and remembered them. Yay I impressed the teacher! There is also another girl at the school that will be progressing to inter-foundation too and so we are going to be in a class of two! And she said that we are probably going to be doing 2 classes a week if we are both free at the same time! We both know that I am going to be behind the other girl and that it is going to push me but I love to be pushed (it is when I do my best work) and hopefully I will really improve in no time.
So I think that is all the news I have for this week, now I have to spend 2 weeks away from ballet class nooooooo...... I honestly don’t know if I will update between now and next term but if inspiration strikes I might upload some videos of a couple grade 3 exercises that I know but that is all for now.
Peace out,
Bonnie_Rose

P.S. anyone know any good exercises that I can use in the holidays to help strengthen the muscles in a develope and turnout?

No comments:

Post a Comment